Sarah Brumberg, DNP, APRN, CNP
DNP, University of Minnesota
MS, University of Minnesota
Minor: Family Nurse Practitioner
BSN, Summa cum laude, University of Minnesota
Licensures and Certifications
Dr. Brumberg, DNP, APRN, CNP, is a clinical assistant professor in the School of Nursing at the University of Minnesota. She is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with experience in the areas of allergy and asthma, family practice, geriatrics, and telemedicine. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Masters of Science, and Doctorate of Nursing Practice at the University of Minnesota, School of Nursing. Her areas of interest include that of primary care, including a special interest in mental health and geriatrics.
- health assessment
- women's health
University of Minnesota Health Nurse Practitioners Clinic
Honors and Recognition
- Mary K Field & Cyrus A Field Scholarship, 2015
- Fairview Physician Grant while working at Asthma Specialists, 2011
- Honors Program during undergraduate studies, University of Minnesota, 2005
- Summa cum laude, University of Minnesota, 2005
- Participant in the University of Minnesota School of Nursing, 2004
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners, Membership Liaison
- Minnesota APRN Association
- The National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Facilities
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Association of Asthma Educators
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Brumberg, S. M. "Development of a Focused, One-Day Clinical Orientation for Beginning Level FNP Students", National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Facilities, Atlanta, Georgia, January 01, 2019.
Brumberg, S. M. "Asthma Management in Primary Care", Lung Force Expo, Bloomington, Minnesota, January 01, 2014.
Wood, S. "Asthma Management in Primary Care", 1981, Chaska, Minnesota, January 01, 2014.
Elder, M. A., Wood, S. "Cases in Culture, Compliance and Care", Minneapolis, Minnesota, January 01, 2011.
Brumberg, S. M. "Rehabilitations Services after Bone Marrow Transplantation", National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Lexington, Virginia, January 01, 2005.
Wood, S., (Author) "Rehabilitation Services after Bone Marrow Transplantation", National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Lexington, Virginia, January 01, 2005.