An interprofessional Response Curriculum helps learners understand the connection between climate and health, and that it is essential for health professionals of all disciplines.
Read full descriptions for the 12 cross-cutting principles—a set of guiding principles that educators teaching planetary health at any level should strive to impart upon their students.
The Planetary Health Education Framework aims to guide the education of global citizens, practitioners, and professionals able and willing to address the complex Planetary Health challenges of our world today.
We, the global planetary health community , raise an alarm that the ongoing degradation of our planet’s natural systems is a clear and present danger to the health of al l people everywhere.
- 2024 Planetary Health Guest Lectureship
- The Planetary Health Education Framework
- Institute on the Environment
- Health Innovation and Leadership DNP specialty
- Nurses Drawdown
- Planetary Health Alliance
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine's Center on Climate Change and Planetary Health
- 2022 Planetary Health Report Card