Purpose of the Zeta research grants
The research awards reflect STTI Zeta chapter’s commitment to supporting members who seek to generate new knowledge. These grants are intended to cover research related costs; investigators cannot be paid directly for research activities. Research investigators may include nurse researchers, nurse faculty, and PhD students working dissertations.
Application and review process
- Applicants complete the required materials and submit them as described below.
- The Zeta Research Committee will review complete applications only. The committee will determine whether the application meets accepted standards of research. The committee will make its recommendation for funding to the Zeta board.
- The Zeta board will make the final decision where to fund the study and determine the award amount.
- The Zeta board will notify the applicant of its decision.
- Award amounts range from $500 to $2,500.
- The treasurer will send the funds to the awardee or where the awardee designates.
Requirements for research projects that have received Zeta funding
The Researcher is required to submit a final report that includes an abstract, budget, and return any unused funds. The researcher will confer with the Zeta board on how they may disseminate findings to Zeta chapter.
Research Grant Application Instructions
Complete all sections of the Research Grant Application, Budget, Biosketch form and all information regarding your proposal identified on the Research Proposal Components and Criteria for Evaluation document.
Email these completed documents to the Zeta Chapter email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should have any questions about these materials, do not hesitate to send a note to the Zeta Chapter email address: email@example.com.
We look forward to your submission.