This award honors a School of Nursing graduate for exceptional humanitarian service in a healthcare environment. Nominee must excel in at least two of the following:
- Nominee goes beyond the excellence expected of our U of MN nursing graduates through demonstrated leadership in: a) the assessment/alleviation of significant health care problem(s), b) development and/or implementation of an innovation in health care delivery or, c) leadership in inter-professional work that addresses a significant health problem.
- Performs extraordinary altruistic and humanitarian healthcare service.
- Changes/saves lives through holistic care efforts.
- Makes a meaningful difference in the world through sustained leadership in focusing nursing actions on societal health care concerns.
- Provides distinguished service that brings honor to the nursing profession, the School of Nursing and the University
Eligible individuals are graduates of the School of Nursing
Description of Award
Recipient will receive a certificate presented at the School of Nursing annual spring reunion.
For questions or more information, contact John Kilbride at email@example.com.
Carol Pederson (posthumous)