Peripheral Artery Disease: Promoting Healthy Aging and Mobility in Rural Minnesota
Partnering with you to diagnose, treat and educate patients with peripheral artery disease in your community.
How will the initiative serve your organization and community?
- Offer events for community members to learn more about PAD
- Offer community screenings for individuals with leg symptoms
- Partner with your health care team to offer resources to better diagnose PAD
- Partner with your health care team to offer supervised exercise therapy
Find patient resources about PAD
- What is Peripheral Artery Disease?
- Take the PAD Awareness Survey
- Claudication Scale with descriptions (Word document)
- Exercise Log (Word document)
- UBE and ALT modes exercise log (Word document)
Find resources and information for providers and professionals
- Resources for Professionals
- 2016 AHA ACC Guidelines (PDF)
- AHA Top Ten Things to Know (PDF)
- Arm Ergometry Protocol (PDF)
- Cycling Protocol (PDF)
- Diagnostic Testing for Suspected CLI - ACC_AHA 2016 Guidelines (PDF)
- Diagnostic Testing for Suspected PAD - ACC_AHA 2016 Guidelines (PDF)
- NuStep Protocol (PDF)
- Structured Exercise Programs for PAD - ACC_AHA 2016 Guidelines (PDF)
- Treadmill Protocol New Logo 6-21-17 (PDF)